By now you should be familiar with the concept of Krazy Eights, but if not, check the archives for details.
Here’s another list in honor of a very special friend. She’s actually the mom of one of my best friends, but I consider her a friend in her own right. I’m writing this because it’s the only way I can think of to let her know how special she is and that I am thinking of her.
Eight reasons why Brenda is special:
- From the moment we met she welcomed me with open arms and treated me like family.
- She has a giant heart and shares it with everyone in her life.
- She raised the most amazing daughter and I can only attribute that to her skill as a mom.
- She knows all of the juicy embarrassing details about Tiffani, which I will never tire of hearing.
- It seems as if she has endless amounts of energy to care for others, even after staying up all night with twin granddaughters.
- She’s the kind of grandma every child should be lucky enough to have.
- Her kind words have cheered me up on many occasions and made me realize how important it is to allow people in.
- Her pasta salad is awesome.
So that about sums it up. Brenda, you are in my thoughts today and always. Love you!