Along with writing posts and krazy lists, I also follow other bloggers. Yesterday I came across this post and I decided to take the self-discovery challenge. Now, the instructions are to write ten things I like about myself. I could probably come up with ten, but hey, this is my blog, so my rules…Eight it is!!
Here is the link to the original post by a fellow blogger. Check it out.
Eight Krazy Things I Like About Myself (maybe not so krazy):
- I am funny (I constantly laugh at my own jokes).
- My hair is super long and that makes me happy, even though it is sometimes annoying when it gets stuck in my purse strap or lands in my cereal bowl.
- I have nice feet. Really, I’m not kidding, they are nice. I would post a picture, but I don’t want to brag.
- I admit when I’m wrong or when I’ve made a mistake. That is something important to me because I dislike when people make excuses or try to hide blunders. It’s not a big deal. Admit it, attempt to fix it, and move on!
- I’m smart. Ok, I’ll admit I have some trouble in the common sense department, and I’m slightly absentminded. But when the chips are down, I rally.
- I’m a super picky eater. Now, this may seem counter-intuitive to the topic, but hear me out. Being a picky eater makes me interesting, and it gives my friends a lot of opportunities to make fun of me. So, really, it’s kind of a selfless act.
- I do not give up.
- I’m strong.
So, there you have it. It was fun. Give it a try. Feel free to use the comments section or email me your list and I’ll post it.
Thanks for reading, and thanks to Annette’s Place for the idea.